Are you looking for the In Store menus? Check out our Online Menu to see what we have in store.

Becoming a Member

As of July 14, 2016 a membership is NO LONGER REQUIRED.
Membership is still available and suggested, please see below for instructions.
Adults 19+ with valid picture ID may shop at either location in Vancouver or access mail order services across Canada. You can drop off your documents for membership and shop the same day using your valid ID. Your member card will be issued as soon as processed and then you can use it to identify yourself when shopping and get member pricing and discounts. For those wishing to access our mail order service please contact our Mail Order department at
To become eligible to purchase medicinal cannabis products from our society , with a membership,  you must complete our application process.

How to Become a Member

  1. Read the forms which explain how to Become Eligible to Receive Services. Once you understand our procedures, you must fill out the Membership Application Package. We ask that your health care practitioner (physician, naturopath, or doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine) complete our Practitioner’s Statement of Diagnosis which is included in the Practitioner’s Package and fax it to us directly from their office. We will also accept former MMPR authorizations and authorizations from the former MMAR program, and new ACMPR authorizations.
  2. Your health care provider may like to see the letter from the VDS (included in the Practitioner’s Package) which explains about our organization. They may also require a Medical Information Release Form and then they will be able to fax us the Practitioners Statement of Diagnosis.
  3. While many practitioners recognize the effectiveness of cannabis as a medicine, we realize that there are some who still may feel uncomfortable recommending cannabis or even completing the form. Some of them may fear professional repercussions or may not feel that they have enough knowledge about this herbal medicine. Depending on the condition (see below), a confirmation of diagnosis may be sufficient for membership, as long as the reasons stated for not recommending cannabis use are not of a medical nature.
  4. The Release of Information form can be signed and given to your doctor to encourage them to send a confirmation of your medical condition, even if they will not fill in our form. Additionally, you can release your medical practitioner from any potential liability by providing the CMPA Release Form for Medical Practitioners to your practitioner.
  5. After we have received the necessary documentation from your practitioner, and it is confirmed, you will have met the criteria for membership.

In order to maintain the confidentiality of our members and their health care providers, we are not able to refer you to doctors who have signed statements in the past. There are many compassionate doctors out there, and we encourage you to keep trying.


We DO accept

* Letter of Diagnosis from your doctor.
* Referral letter relating to your diagnosis.
* Other documentation confirming your diagnosis.
* MMAR forms
* Memberships with federal Licensed Producers

Conditions for which confirmation of diagnosis is accepted:

  • ADHD
  • Anxiety/Stress Disorder
  • Asthma
  • Arthritis
  • Brain/Head Injury
  • Cancer
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Chemotherapy Treatment
  • Colitis
  • Crohn’s Disease
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Epilepsy
  • Eczema
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Glaucoma
  • Hepatitis C
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Chronic Migraines
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Muscular Dystrophy
  • Nausea – Chronic and Debilitating
  • Pain – Chronic
  • Paraplegia/Quadriplegia
  • Psoriasis
  • Parkinson’s Disease
  • Radiation Therapy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Substance Addiction and Withdrawal

Please call our membership desk at 604-255-1844 (ext 2002) if you have any questions or concerns. You can also email membership queries to

All visitors must fax, mail or email your documents prior to your visit, IF you require a full membership. Otherwise you may use your government issued picture ID for personal use.