HOW TO BECOME A MEDICAL MEMBER
If you are using cannabis to treat a medical condition, we would like to register you for a Medical Membership so that we can give you a 10% discount on almost everything on our menu.
To register as a Medical Member we simply require three things:
1. An image of your photo ID.
2. Documents confirming your medical condition.
3. You to sign our Medical Membership Code of Conduct.
Click here for our Medical Membership Application Package.
MEDICAL CONDITION DOCUMENTS
To confirm your medical condition, we can accept documentation from any of the following practitioners:
Medical Physician, Naturopath, Chiropractor, Nurse Practitioner, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Psychologist, Dentist, Osteopath
A confirmation of diagnosis must be written in a professional format, such as a prescription pad, letterhead or electronic print out, and contain the following information:
1. Your treating practitioner’s name and contact information
2. Your name
3. Your condition listed
We can also accept other forms of medical documents, including:
- MMAR, MMPR and ACMPR forms
- Memberships with Federal Licensed Producers
- Workers Compensation or WorkSafe BC documents or correspondence
- Medical correspondence, reports and lab results, so long as the required information is listed.
BY EMAIL: You can send us these documents by email to [email protected]
BY MAIL: You can also provide us these documents by mail to:
Vancouver Dispensary Society
880 East Hastings Street
Vancouver BC V6A 1R6
IN PERSON: We can also accept these documents in person at our dispensary storefront:
1182 Thurlow Street
Vancouver BC V6E 1X3
If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please contact us. We will work with potential Medical Members to meet our requirements for proper documentation.